The Cape Winelands Cycle Tour Highlights
* Making it to the top of Helshoogte Pass and seeing the view of the Drakenstein Valley
* Sharing the Franschhoek Pass with a troop of resident baboons
If you fancy riding from one Cape wine capital, Stellenbosch, to another, and covering two of the five famous Cape passes in one day, Helshoogte and Franschhoek Pass, then this is the tour for you. Need we mention the luxurious lunch on a wine farm with sweeping views of your climb?
• Minimum of two people required for this tour •
Expected elevation gain: 5,425 ft
Average distance: 60 – 90 km
Actual Riding Time: 3 – 5 hours
* SA Accredited Tour Guide with heaps of local and international cycling experience
* Lunch and soft drink
* Reserve entrance fees and permits
* Water bottles for the ride
Please complete our short online booking form. This takes only two minutes to complete, but shares important information regarding group numbers and bike hire (where required): To access our booking form click here.
© 2018 Cape Vélo | Guided Cycling Tours, Cape Town.