Bottelary Hills Conservancy
Rolling hills, farmland, conservation area, vineyards and best of all, the gift of Table Mountain in all its glory at the top. The Bottelary Hills Conservancy MTB tour provides some challenging uphills, but the views and trails make it well worth the effort! The route is accessible for all levels of MTB rider, both cross country and trail lovers.
Expected elevation gain: 3,000 ft
Average distance: 20 – 40 km
At the end of your Bottelary Hills ride, we cannot think of anything better than relaxing on the deck of The Bakery at Jordan Wine Estate, enjoying a freshly prepared meal and sampling some of their award-winning wine (with your feet up)!
BOTTELARY HILLS MTB HIGHLIGHTS
* 360 degree views of Stellenbosch, False Bay and the majestic Table Mountain
* Wine tasting and lunch at the esteemed Jordan Winery
How to book
• SA Accredited Tour Guide with heaps of local and international cycling experience
• All MTB trail permits
• Light lunch at a scenic farm restaurant (or similar) and soft drink
• Water bottles for the ride
• Transfers between Stellenbosch accommodation and start/end of ride.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• MTB bike hire (please let us know if you’d like to rent a full suspension mountain bike + helmet from us for the tour)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Energy snacks (snacks will be available to buy before you begin the tour – just ask your tour guide before you head off)