Bains Kloof Pass, Wellington
Spectacular scenery, a slightly more forgiving ascent and natural beauty as far as the eye can see make the Bains Kloof Pass Day Tour one of our most mind-blowing cycling experiences.
Expected elevation gain: 2,500 ft
Average distance: 60 – 100 km
BAINS KLOOF PASS CYCLE TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
The rocky descent after a long climb!
SUPPORT VEHICLE / BACK-UP DRIVER
Due to its remote location of and the nature of the tour (point to point), this day tour is only available with a supporting vehicle and driver and requires a minimum of two persons per tour. The support vehicle and driver is a fixed cost and remains the same, regardless of group size.
How to book
• SA Accredited Tour Guide with heaps of local and international cycling experience
• Light lunch at a scenic farm restaurant (or similar) and soft drink
• Water bottles for the ride
• Transfers between Stellenbosch and Wellington (40 mins one way)
• Back-up driver and support vehicle for the full duration of the cycle
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
• Bike hire (please let us know if you’d like to rent a bike + helmet from us for the tour)
• Alcoholic drinks
• Energy snacks (snacks will be available to buy before you begin the tour – just ask your tour guide before you head off!)